Website Sun Country Airlines
Sun Country Airlines has a job opportunity for your consideration. Below is a summary of the job. A link is also provided to learn more about the opening.
The Senior Operations candidate will play a key role in ensuring safety and compliance, optimizing aircraft operations, and enhancing overall efficiency. The Senior Operations Engineer will be responsible for providing support to the Flight Ops department, with a focus primarily on weight and balance, takeoff and landing performance, and their associated systems. In addition, the SOE will be responsible for providing support to Dispatch with inflight performance and to Ground Ops with load planning support. The position will work closely with all departments to drive continued efficiency initiatives, including fuel conservation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with OEM manuals (AFM, WBM, FCOM, FCTM, FPPM, DDG, etc.) as well as Company manuals for existing aircraft and new deliveries.
- Work with aircraft performance and weight and balance systems, including validation of updates and support of operations groups.
- Assess aircraft performance for new markets, e.g., can SCA operate JAC-MSP with full payload.
- Analyze departure and approach procedures.
- Support the analysis of fuel efficiency initiatives and drive continuous improvement.
- Work on implementation of operational procedures, ensuring compliance with aviation regulations and industry standards along with conducting risk assessments
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.